Custom Photo Debit or Credit Cards
Your Personal Photo, Your Custom Photo Debit or Credit Card
Available at your local Beehive branch.
You can choose any image* for your Beehive debit or credit card.
Add your custom photo to your credit or debit card.
For best results, please follow these image file requirements.
- Image file must be a JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, or GIF (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.bmp, *.gif, *.tif). The easiest way to tell is by looking at the filename; it should end with ‘.jpg’, ‘.png’, ‘.tif’, or ‘.gif’. This is usually the case with photos from digital cameras and other devices. Most images are in JPEG format.
- The dimensions should be at least 1,033px x 657px (3.452″ x 2.17″). If the dimensions are smaller than this, your card image may be produced with “grainy” quality. If the dimensions are greater, the card image will produce with better quality. On Windows: Right-Click > Properties > Summary > Advanced. On Mac: Command+I.
- The maximum file size allowed is 7 MB. Most JPEG, PNG, TIF, and GIF images are under this file size limit, including high megapixel digital cameras.
- Adobe Flash Player is required to upload images.
Photo Usage Guidelines
Beehive Federal Credit Union reserves the right to determine if a submitted image is acceptable for use. We also reserve the right to, at our sole discretion, reject any image that in our opinion is extreme or does not reflect the brand, mission, image, or values of Beehive Federal Credit Union. The following are examples of inappropriate image uses that are strictly prohibited:
- All images must have the consent of the owner including those downloaded from the internet.
- Images that could be perceived as violent, including hatred or cruelty to humans or animals, profanity, or obscenities.
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities, including gambling.
- Images/content demonstrating the views of anti-social, political, or religious groups.
- Libelous, defamatory, sexually explicit, or other content we deem offensive, including discrimination, “hate speech,” or socially unacceptable groups (gangs).
- Material that could infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of another party, including branded products, including abbreviations, acronyms, logos, or related symbols.
- Any references to the Olympic Games or events.
- Commercial solicitation or promotional material.
- Celebrities such as actors, musicians, athletes, or cartoons (Exceptions to this prohibition include permission-based photos of you, your family members, or friends photographed with a famous person).
- Use of addresses, phone numbers, personalized identification numbers, and URL addresses.
- Provocative, derogatory, or of sexual content.
- No naked or semi-naked images of adults or children.
- Racial/prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter.
- Any pictures of religious buildings and/or content are prohibited.
If you have any questions about the appropriateness of an image that you would like to use, please call us at 208-656-1000.
FAQ For further questions, call Beehive’s operations credit card department at 208-656-1000.
Forms & Information in this category
Copyright © 2020 Beehive
Authorized by the National Credit Union Administration to serve LDS Church members in Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Washington, Oregon, and Nevada. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. NMLS# 712470