Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
Money Management With Dave Ramsey
The new Ramsey+ program, includes Financial Peace University, and will help you learn the techniques and strategies to get out and stay out of debt.Sign Up For Beehive FPU Online Class
Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University (FPU)
2020 Fall Schedule
|Dave Ramsey FPU Preview Class (for families)||Wednesday 9/2/20 at 6:00 p.m.||FREE|
|Dave Ramsey FPU Class (for families)||Wednesday 9/9/20 at 6:00 p.m.||FREE|
|Dave Ramsey FPU Class (for families)||Wednesdays 9/16/20 thru 11/4/20 at 6:00 p.m.||$129.99 per family|
Financial Education for Teens: Teens may register at their school to attend a FREE, Foundations in Personal Finance class, sponsored by Beehive, at the following high schools: Sugar-Salem, Madison, Rigby, Bonneville, Hillcrest, or Lincoln. You may email email@example.com or call (208)656-1027 to receive more information or to pay $10 for a 12-month FPU for Teens online self study course.
Includes the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University classes, and much more!
We plan on holding the Fall 2020 Dave Ramsey classes via Zoom assuming we have 25 people sign up and pay by 9/9/20 at 8:30 p.m.. Here are some of the details:
- The new Ramsey+ price is $129.99* per family and you get access to more resources! To attend this online class, sign up for a Dave Ramsey + membership and then click on “Join Class”. *Renewable annually for only $129.99 or $12.99 per month (plus applicable sales tax).
- We will offer this course digitally, via Zoom, so our members (or anyone) can participate, no matter where they live. We have had people who live in other locations ask how they can participate in our Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University classes, and now they can!
- Once you have registered for the class, please call Craig Cobia at (208)656-1027 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you the Zoom meeting ID and password.
- We will hold a FREE preview class on Wednesday September 2, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. The first class on Wednesday September 9, 2020 is FREE and will also start at 6:00 p.m. If you want to attend the rest of the classes, register today and click on “Join Class”. (25 people required to offer the class).
- NEW: Starting 9/9/20, we will all meet online at 6:00 p.m.. Then we will give everyone 60 minutes to watch the streaming video from their homes. Afterwards we will reconvene and have the small group discussion, which will last about another hour.
- Schedule for Dave Ramsey FPU for families Zoom class:
- 6:00 p.m. (MST), start online:
- Welcome and introductions
- Answer any questions
- 6:15 p.m. (MST), begin watching video for lesson
- Attendees may watch on their own device
- 7:15 p.m. (MST), begin small group discussion
- 8:15 p.m. (MST), end
- 6:00 p.m. (MST), start online:
- Call (208)656-1027 to be admitted to Zoom meeting.
- Classes will continue for a total of ten weeks, including the preview class.
- Course: Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University
- Course: Legacy Journey (“Part II” of FPU)
- Course: Smart Money, Smart Kids (six video lessons with activities for each of the following age groups: 3-5; 6-13; and 14-college)
- App: Access to the premium version of the Every Dollar budgeting app (where transactions can be automatically downloaded from most any financial institution)
- App: Budgeting jump start for Every Dollar
- App: Track Baby Steps progress
How do I join Beehive’s virtual class for Financial Peace University? Sign up by clicking here and click on “Join Class”. If you have already paid for your account, but are not yet connected with Beehive’s class, email email@example.com or call (208)656-1000 ext 1027. To participate in the online Dave Ramsey FPU classes for adults, you must have a current Ramsey+ membership and click on “Join Class”. Or if you previously paid for Dave Ramsey FPU, you may again attend the in-person classes for FREE when we begin offering them face-to-face, though at that time you may want to purchase updated materials.
More information about Ramsey+ (which now includes Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University):
The Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University is a 9 week course that focuses on money and debt management, increasing savings potential and provides helpful insights into planning for future events. The course and materials for Ramsey + cost $129.99, are purchased directly from the Dave Ramsey company, not from Beehive and so Beehive is not able to provide a refund. However, you can use your registration for any other class location. Sign Up For FPU Zoom Class for Adults and click on “Join Class”.
Dave Ramsey FPU Classes
On the first Wednesdays in September and February, Beehive plans to offer the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University (FPU) classes. The Fall 2020 classes will be taught online via Zoom.
Ramsey+ Includes Dave Ramsey FPU for Families Class
Sign up for Ramsey+ and click on “Join Class”. Please spread the word; you may sign up by following the links located throughout this page.
- Note: Beehive does not receive any income from these courses. All fees are paid directly to the Dave Ramsey company and we donate our time to facilitate them as a public service to our members and the community. Additionally, Beehive FCU ranked in the 99.99th percentile in attendance, when compared with 13,111 organizations that have offered Financial Peace University.
If you have any questions, call Craig Cobia at (208)656-1027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9 week live course held via Zoom and hosted by Beehive Federal Credit Union
- 7 easy-to-follow baby steps to budget, get out of debt, and plan wisely
Copyright © 2020 Beehive
Authorized by the National Credit Union Administration to serve LDS Church members in Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Washington, Oregon, and Nevada. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. NMLS# 712470