Home Purchase

Looking to purchase a home?

Beehive will give you unparalleled service and quick turn around to get you your loan when you need it.

Apply Now
Home » Products » Home Purchase

Due to unprecedented demand, members should fill out an online mortgage application for the quickest response. A loan officer will call you within 4-5 business days to review the application and answer any questions before pulling credit.

Buying a Home?

Buying a home can be a daunting process. Beehive Federal Credit Union is the #1 mortgage lender in Madison County. That means we are the experts on Home loans in East Idaho.

What Are Your Needs?

Everyone has a different story. Maybe you are a first time home buyer, a refinancer, upgrading to make room for the family. Whatever it is, let Beehive’s experts help you get the mortgage that is right for you.

Let’s move from pre-qualified to pre-approved today!

Begin your application by clicking Apply Now. Here are the documents we’ll need next:

  1. One Month Paystub
    • Year-to-date income
    • Paystub dates covering a full 30 days
  2. Two Year Federal Tax Returns
    • Include your W2s
  3. Three Month Bank Statements
    • All pages front and back
    • Include all accounts (checking, savings, etc.)

Calculate Your Mortgage Payments

Use our mortgage resources to determine how much your monthly payments on a new mortgage will be, and answer questions like:

Mortgage Calculators

  • How much will a 15-year mortgage save me?
  • Can I save money by refinancing now?
  • Should I buy a home or continue to rent?
  • Can I save money by refinancing now?

Finally Home registration button

Finally Home!® Homebuyer Education is one of the smartest moves you can make when purchasing a home, and it may be required for some of our loan products. Take the Finally Home! homebuyer course early in the home-buying process.

Get Started Today

Apply Now

Beehive offers mortgages, including in areas covered by flood insurance requirements. The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is a Federal program providing flood insurance, floodplain management, and the development of flood hazard zones. Flood insurance is required by federal law for members borrowing funds in high-risk zones.

Can I get out of the requirement to have flood insurance? Members can hire a qualified surveyor to perform an elevation certificate on their home. This certificate can be sent with an application to FEMA for a letter of Map Amendment (LOMA). LOMA is an official amendment, by letter, to an effective NFIP map. A LOMA establishes a property’s location in relation to the Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA). LOMAs are usually issued because a property has been inadvertently mapped as being in the floodplain, but is actually on natural high ground above the base flood elevation. Because a LOMA officially amends the effective NFIP map, it is a public record that the community must maintain.