Take Advantage of a Beehive Missionary Savings Account
Incredible Interest Rate
- 3% APY* Compounded Quarterly – That is 7.9x the national average!*
- No withdrawal fees – your money is not locked and can be accessed at anytime for any reason.
- Automatic simple way to save – Set up your automatic transfer once and you’ll be saving every month automatically.
Built For Missions
- The Beehive Missionary savings account must be opened by a child, who is between the ages of 0-20 years old, and that child’s guardian.
- For complete account information, refer to the Membership Agreement & Disclosure Statement. You will also receive a copy when you open an account.
- Annual Percentage Yield of 3% compounded quarterly
- Withdraw at anytime without penalty
- Co-owned by a parent or guardian
- No monthly fees
- Children age 0-20 are eligible
- Deposit up to $100 a month via Beehive Checking account
- Total deposit may reach up to $10,000
Copyright © 2020 Beehive
Authorized by the National Credit Union Administration to serve LDS Church members in Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Washington, Oregon, and Nevada. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. NMLS# 712470