Updated Branch Information
- Employees will honor physical distancing. Floor stickers will indicate where members should wait in line
- Employee workstations, and other frequently touched surfaces will be regularly sanitized to protect both members and employees
- For the next two weeks, an employee will greet you and open the doors so you can avoid touching door handles
- Hand sanitizer will be available for member and employee use
- Due to the current extremely high demand for mortgage loans, mortgage officers will be happy to meet with you by appointment. Please call 208.656.1000 for an appointment
- The Contact Center will continue to serve you with information, transactions and loan services by phone
We were hopeful that our summer picnic and 60th Anniversary Celebration could go forward as planned. However, almost all community and church gatherings, celebrations, parades, and other summer events throughout the area have been cancelled. We, too, have reluctantly decided to cancel the Beehive Annual Picnic, which was to be held on Thursday, June 25th.
Additionally, Governor Little’s recent “Guidelines for Opening Idaho” suggest that although gatherings of more than 50 are allowed, physical distancing must be observed. With as many as 5,000 people attending, physical distancing cannot be guaranteed. We look forward to continuing our tradition of picnicking in the park with Beehive members in June 2021.
More Coronavirus Related Updates
Copyright © 2020 Beehive
Authorized by the National Credit Union Administration to serve members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the United States. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. NMLS# 712470