Member Opt-In Terms and Conditions for Text/SMS Communication
Below are the Terms and Conditions that apply for text/SMS communication from Beehive Federal Credit Union:
- By opting-in you agree to be contacted by Beehive Federal Credit Union (Beehive FCU) through text/SMS communication regarding your account or loan question(s). Beehive FCU will not be using your phone number for marketing purposes at this time.
- Your wireless carrier’s standard messaging rates may apply to text/SMS communication. Beehive FCU does not charge for this service.
- An Active Mobile Device is required for this service. You agree to notify Beehive FCU immediately if the wireless number you have provided above changes at any time. Beehive FCU will not be held responsible for information sent to a mobile number you have 1) provided incorrectly or 2) disconnected without notifying the credit union.
- By opting-in you represent that you are the wireless subscriber or customary user with respect to the wireless number(s) provided and that you have the authority to provide consent.
- You agree to protect your communications device that receives information through this service and not to let any unauthorized person have access to the information Beehive FCU will provide to you. You have sole responsibility for maintaining the safety, security and integrity of the Mobile Device you will use to send and receive text/SMS communication.
- Beehive FCU reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions as needed. We may suspend or terminate the service to you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. We may discontinue this service at any time. We will determine in our sole discretion what information we make available through this service.
- You will never receive a text/SMS communication that asks you to send us any sensitive personal or financial information. If you ever receive such a request for sensitive personal or financial information – such as your Social Security Number, account number, password, PIN number, or any other personal data—do not respond to the message and call a Beehive Federal Credit Union representative at 208-656-1000.
- You may Opt-Out at any time by replying STOP to 208-547-5827.
Copyright © 2020 Beehive
Authorized by the National Credit Union Administration to serve members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the United States. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. NMLS# 712470