Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
Money Management with Dave Ramsey
The new Ramsey+ program, includes Financial Peace University, and will help you learn the techniques and strategies to get out and stay out of debt.Pay $30 Deposit For Beehive FPU Online Class
Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University (FPU)
Sept-Nov 2021 Schedule
|Preview, Dave Ramsey FPU Class (for families)||Wednesday 9/1/21 6:00-7:00 p.m. MDT||Livestreamed via Zoom||FREE|
|1st Class, Dave Ramsey FPU Class (for families)||Wednesday 9/8/21 6:00-8:15 p.m. MDT||Livestreamed via Zoom||FREE|
|Classes 2-9, Dave Ramsey FPU Class (for families)||Wednesdays, 9/15/21 through 11/3/21 6:00-8:15 p.m. MDT||Livestreamed via Zoom||FREE for Beehive members (normally $129.99 annually for Ramsey + membership). Refundable deposit. Qualifications apply*.|
New pricing and features:
- FREE*. Regular price is $129.99 annually, however, FREE for qualified** Beehive members.
- Limited number of memberships available; Beehive checking account required.
- 12-month Ramsey + Digital Membership includes Financial Peace University, Every Dollar Premium App, and more.
Apply for the class by clicking here to pay the $30 refundable deposit. Then also send an email and sign up for the FREE FPU class and Ramsey + membership. Please include names of those who will attend. Once you have registered for the class we will send you the Zoom meeting information.
We will offer this course digitally, via Zoom, so anyone can participate, no matter where they live. We have had people who live in other locations ask how they can participate in our Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University classes, and now they can! In our Spring 2021 Zoom online class, we had over 50 Beehive members attend (and/or complete assignments) nearly every session. Members living in Hawaii, Maryland, California, Utah, Arizona, and Idaho, participated fully. Please remember that this is one more benefit of being a member of Beehive Federal Credit Union and now, all members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, living in anywhere in the United States, are eligible to join Beehive! A minimum of 25 people must register by September 8, 2021 at 8:30 p.m. MDT to offer the class. * Limited number of Beehive Ramsey + memberships available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Why do we collect a deposit?
- A: We have found if people pay even a little up front, they consistently attend the classes and engage in the learning process.
- Q: **How do I sign up and later receive my refundable deposit?
- Before the class starts:
- Have a Beehive checking account with an average of 5+ transactions per month
- Apply for the class by clicking here to pay the $30 refundable deposit
- Send an email and sign up for the FREE FPU class and Ramsey + membership
- Please include names of those who will attend
- Once you have paid the deposit and registered for the class we will send you the Zoom meeting information
- During class:
- Attend 80% of FPU classes
- Complete all the homework.
- After class:
- Send an email stating that you attended 80% of the classes and completed the homework
- If approved, $30 will be refunded to the card which was used to pay the deposit.
- Q: Is Beehive’s Ramsey + and FPU available for all family members, like before?
- A: Yes. All members of the family (parents and unmarried children still living at home) can attend for one membership fee.
- Q: Are the classes only offered online?
- A: At the current time we are only offering live remote classes via Zoom.
- Q: Can I still order and receive a FPU hardcopy member workbook?
- A: Yes. You will have full access to and may print the entire digital version of the FPU PDF workbook. However, once you register for the FPU classes, you may email to learn how to pay a nominal price for and receive a workbook that will be mailed directly to you.
Includes the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University classes, and much more!
We plan on holding the Fall 2021 Dave Ramsey classes via Zoom assuming we have 25 people sign up and pay their $30 refundable deposit by 9/8/21 at 8:30 p.m. MDT. Here are some of the details:
- The new Ramsey+ price is normally $129.99* per family and you get access to more resources!
- Once you have paid the deposit and registered for the class we will send you the Zoom meeting information.
- We will hold a FREE preview class on Wednesday September 1, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. The first class on Wednesday September 8, 2021 is also FREE and will start at 6:00 p.m. MDT (25 people required to offer the class).
- Starting Wednesday September 8, 2021 we will all first meet online at 6:00 p.m. MDT. Then we will give everyone 60 minutes to watch the streaming video from their homes. Afterwards we will reconvene and have the small group discussion, which will last about another hour.
- Schedule for Dave Ramsey FPU for families Zoom class:
- 6:00 p.m. (MDT), start online:
- Welcome and introductions
- Answer any questions
- 6:15 p.m. (MDT), begin watching video for lesson
- Attendees may watch on their own device
- 7:15 p.m. (MDT), begin small group discussion
- 8:15 p.m. (MDT), end
- 6:00 p.m. (MDT), start online:
- Call (208)656-1000 ext 1027 to be admitted to Zoom meeting.
- Classes will continue for a total of nine weeks, after the preview class.
- Course: Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University
- Course: Legacy Journey (“Part II” of FPU)
- Course: Smart Money, Smart Kids (six video lessons with activities for each of the following age groups: 3-5; 6-13; and 14-college)
- App: Access to the premium version of the Every Dollar budgeting app (where transactions can be automatically downloaded from Beehive and most any financial institution)
- App: Budgeting jump start for Every Dollar
- App: Track Baby Steps progress
Dave Ramsey FPU Classes
On the first Wednesdays in September and February, Beehive plans to offer the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University (FPU) classes. The Fall 2021 classes will be taught online via Zoom.
- Note: Beehive does not receive any income from these courses. All fees are paid directly to the Dave Ramsey company and we donate our time to facilitate them as a public service to our members and the community. Additionally, Beehive FCU ranked in the 99.99th percentile in attendance, when compared with 13,111 organizations that have offered Financial Peace University.
If you have any questions, call Craig Cobia at (208)656-1027 or email. Financial Education for Teens: Teens may register at their school to attend a FREE, Foundations in Personal Finance class, sponsored by Beehive, at the following high schools: Sugar-Salem, Madison, Rigby, Bonneville, Hillcrest, or Lincoln. You may email or call (208)656-1000 ext 1027 to receive more information or to pay $10 for a 12-month FPU for Teens online self study course.
- 9 week live course held via Zoom and hosted by Beehive Federal Credit Union
- 7 easy-to-follow baby steps to budget, get out of debt, and plan wisely
Copyright © 2020 Beehive
Authorized by the National Credit Union Administration to serve members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the United States. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. NMLS# 712470