First Time Home Buyer
Home is about family, friends, and values; where life’s story is written. Know that you have a friend at Beehive ready to answer your questions, and help you finance your first home.
Beehive can guide you to your new home
Buying a home is an exciting process! Here at Beehive we can guide you through the home buying process so you can focus on the joy of ownership. Our professional staff are ready to meet with you to answer any questions you have as a first time homebuyer, from answering questions about programs that could make it easier for you to purchase your new home, to getting you the funding you need. We will be with you every step of the way.
Additional benefits through rural development program
- As low as $500 down payment
- Very low fees
- The rate you see is the rate you get! *OAC
Let’s move from pre–qualified to pre-approved today!
Begin your application by clicking Apply Now. Here are the documents we’ll need next:
Documents About You
- Driver’s License and Social Security Cards
- Last 2 years W2’s
- Last 2 years Tax Returns Business and Personal
- Last 2 years School Transcripts
Documents About Your Income
- 30 days of paystubs
- Proof of Pension – Needs to state how long you will receive monthly payments
- Social Security Income – Award letter & bank statements showing deposits
- Social Security Disability Income – Award letter – & bank statements showing deposits
- Last 2 months Bank Statements
Documents About Your Debts
- Name of your Home Owner’s Insurance Agent and Phone number
- Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Copy of Earnest Money Check (front and back copy)
- Child Support payments and/or Income & Alimony – Divorce Decree
- Student loan balances
Finally Home!® Homebuyer Education is one of the smartest moves you can make when purchasing a home, and it may be required for some of our loan products. Take the Finally Home! homeowner course early in the home-buying process.